Sunday, July 28, 2019

to the old ones

-you can't go there yet!
-I can. I can because I'm doing it.
-you can't go grim. Life is good, there are colors and you can even draw!
-So what. There is not a single thing I can trust. Not even you.
-...
-You know, I've been quite... tired. Getting up and going to sleep while being sad and then... everything that happened?
Yes, I know that doing this may be bad, but I don't care. I want this to end, and I want to feel powerful again.
So you can yell and argument all you want, but I'm going there. I don't care if I go insane, it'd better than being sober and aware.
I'd rather blow everything away while I have the chance.
Even if it means taking my senses out of me.
Their shit will be fucking wrecked.

No comments:

Post a Comment